GNMIDI - MIDI Tools for Windows
Did you know that GNMIDI can
try the software free for 14 days, the end user license agreement must be accepted at program start.
single user, installation on up to 5 of your computers, 2 years free updates, the end user license agreement must be accepted at program start.
The program is tested with Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 10. It is not guaranteed to work fully with other Windows systems.
GNMIDI 3.19 released:
GNMIDI is a Karaoke MIDI song player, converter and MIDI editor.
It inserts and synchronises lyrics into MIDI and mp3 songs. It can modify different parameters of MIDI files (e.g. volume, sounds, tempo, controllers, channels, track titles, words...).
Custom batch operations
If you seek an operation specially for modifying your set of midi files please contact us. We can develop a batch application for your need so that you can safe much time doing it manually.
- Standard MIDI player: GNMIDI player prepares MIDI files for optimal playing with your MIDI sound device (GM/XG/GS compatibility, common volume)
- Karaoke player: GNMIDI displays song lyrics synchronized to melody
- Entertainment player: GNMIDI plays songs randomly chosen from your MIDI archive in background
- Music Training: Easily turn off the melody, play it yourself and record it instantly.
- MIDI recorder: GNMIDI records your keyboard playing through MIDI cable and stores it on your harddisk as standard MIDI file (SMF) in format 0 or 1
- MIDI karaoke editor: GNMIDI synchronizes song lyric syllables to melody notes
- MIDI synchronisation editor: GNMIDI synchronizes song lyric lines in real time (song play time)
- MIDI format converter: GNMIDI converts between MIDI formats 0, 1, 2.
- MIDI karaoke converter: GNMIDI converts between some popular MIDI karaoke formats including lyrics conversion and st3 karaoke format v4.5 import.
- MIDI file content viewer: GNMIDI displays important MIDI song information (copyright, version, tracks, tempo etc.) INSTANTLY when opened.
- MIDI file editor: GNMIDI changes song text, copyright, sound programs, volume, tempo, channels, note resolution, etc.
- MIDI transpose: GNMIDI transposes the song notes so that it uses the same scale as your scoresheet
- MIDI deep internals viewer: GNMIDI shows deep internal secret content of a MIDI song
- Ringtones converter: GNMIDI converts MIDI song melodies into mobile phone ringtones
- MIDI song demos creator: GNMIDI ringtones or smaller MIDI demos are simply created with cut, copy, fade in/out and batch processing.
- Medley creator: GNMIDI combines a series of MIDI files into a MIDI medley song
- Copyright signature: GNMIDI shows copyright info and adds your copyright to a song, it can also add a secret copyright signature to MIDI file
- Lyrics Printer: GNMIDI prints lyrics from a MIDI song
- MIDI splitter: GNMIDI splits drum tracks by drum instruments, splits notes distinguished by instrument, splits notes played by left and right hand
- MIDI file compressor: GNMIDI can compress your MIDI files without changing their musical content, the results will still be standard MIDI files
- MIDI file checker: GNMIDI can check your whole MIDI archive and repair invalid files if content is not too damaged
- MIDI volume controller: GNMIDI can fade in/out a song by volume, modify volume, set to common volume level
- MIDI song archiver: GNMIDI lets you assign properties to MIDI songs (interpret, rating, style, melody channel ...) which can be searched or filtered during Entertainment playing
- MIDI chord analyser: GNMIDI guesses chords from MIDI songs and saves them in a MIDI track in different formats
- MIDI chord format converter: GNMIDI converts existing chord formats into some popular chord formats
- MIDI note analyser: GNMIDI checks if notes are outside the range of natural instrument sounds, calculates maximum note polyphony
- MIDI command translator: GNMIDI has operations to replace notes, channels, track titles
- Pianodisc preparator: GNMIDI prepares MIDI songs for playing with pianodisc controlled pianos (magic fingers on piano)
- MIDI tempo controller: GNMIDI can change tempo, help user to find tempo with beats counter
- MIDI calculator: GNMIDI can calculate time, MIDI unit, meter at any song position
- MIDI batch processor: Many important MIDI operations can be applied to a folder that contains MIDI files
- Sysex dump tranfer tool: Comfortable sysex transfer
- Parsons code generator: GNMIDI converts MIDI melody to parsons code for use to search a melody
- Adapt improvisation to score sheet: GNMIDI helps to adjust MIDI songs played without metronom for better use with score sheet
- Hide playing imprecision: GNMIDI adjusts MIDI notes close to a given raster to hide your little imprecisions during live recordings.
- Monophonic melody: GNMIDI reduces number of notes playing concurrently.
- Comparing MIDI files: GNMIDI searches for similar MIDI files and displays the differences between two MIDI files.
- Renaming: GNMIDI sets song title according to filenames or renames MIDI file names according to their song titles.
- Cleaning: GNMIDI cleans your MIDI files.
- Cloning: GNMIDI copies channels with or without delay (echo effect)
- Converting CSV: GNMIDI converts content of MIDI files into comma separated text tables (.csv) including positions and durations in milliseconds, note names and note numbers. Optionally combines corresponding note on/off commands
- Count-In: GNMIDI inserts count-in drums and detects and removes unwanted count-in drums.
- Seek parts with notes: analyses all channels from a MIDI song to find groups of notes that are separated by longer pause (5sec)
- Remove count-in drum notes: find count-in drum intro at beginning of MIDI song and remove it
- Map notes to scale: use a table to map notes that do not fit into a given scale key
- Playlist editor: use playlist.exe application to add songs to a play list text file.
- Open and use playlist: open a playlist file that contains MIDI or MP3 songs in a predefined order. Play next song from the play list.
- Remove chords of given type or all chords from a MIDI song
- Optional display dancing ball above lyrics during karaoke display
- MIDI chords editor
- Remove chords batch operation
- Enable midi file light keys of Casio Lighted Keyboards (LK)
- synchronisation by lines supports space aligned chords/information lines above lyric lines
- keyboard display in information table (animated during playing that helps identifying the playing melody channel)
- supporting picture links inside lyrics
- supporting more languages available in fonts (e.g. Greek)
- transpose notes as batch operation
- generate listing for MIDI and MP3 songs containing information about content
- ... more: that you will find useful when you are seriously working with GNMIDI